Peoples Protection Group Mortgage Protection?

IULproducer

KY
Hello,

Does anyone have any feedback on Peoples Protection Group out of Chicago. They offer exclusive direct mail leads for their MP program. Leads with our name on the actual lead card.

Compensation:

60% pay out with zero lead costs and zero upfront money to work with them.
Goes to 70% after 50k in AP.

They assign a personal mentor and coach. Seems fair to me but wanted to ask if anyone has any real world experience working with them.

Thank you in advance.

Hello,

Does anyone have any feedback on Peoples Protection Group out of Chicago. They offer exclusive direct mail leads for their MP program. Leads with our name on the actual lead card.

Compensation:

60% pay out with zero lead costs and zero upfront money to work with them.
Goes to 70% after 50k in AP.

They assign a personal mentor and coach. Seems fair to me but wanted to ask if anyone has any real world experience working with them.

Thank you in advance.

If I were you, I'd do a little more research for the following reasons:
a). Their address is listed as 5 Revere Dr, Ste 200 Northbrook, IL 60062. If you Google that address, you will find several other businesses "located" in the same suite.
b). They show only THREE carriers, ( Americo, Foresters and ING ) on their website. That is a very low number of carriers.

The company is owned by Maria Seifert who incorporated People's Protection in 2013.

btw, "exclusive direct mail leads" simply means they will place your lead orders for you and reduce your commissions dramatically for that service.

Another consideration is the area you reside in. There is a finite number of prople acquiring mortgages on a monthly basis and approx. 1% of those individuals respond to MP direct mail. Do you have a large enough territory to pull MP leads from so you can live on a paltry 60% commission?

loa, who is your personal mentor/coach? How successsful is he/she? What actual proof of production (Carrier Reports confirming the Issued/Paid business as well as Persistency for the past 6,9 and 13 mos) AND proof of income (2016 1099's from each Carrier) has your mentor/coach provided you, so you have confidence in his/her ability to teach you how to be successful in the MP insurance market?

I just got a call back from a screener. She was nice, she said the commission is 50% and training was in Dallas at my cost. I live about 5 hours from there. She said my area which is large would have 2 reps. I am getting licensed so I am not able to get a call back from the Recruitor yet. Said after the learning curve 6 figures is what they want agents to make. She said it was Mutual of Omaha that they sell mostly. Lately, she said agent does go in person, not phone sales, after setting the appointment from their leads.

I just got a call back from a screener. She was nice, she said the commission is 50% and training was in Dallas at my cost. I live about 5 hours from there. She said my area which is large would have 2 reps. I am getting licensed so I am not able to get a call back from the Recruitor yet. Said after the learning curve 6 figures is what they want agents to make. She said it was Mutual of Omaha that they sell mostly. Lately, she said agent does go in person, not phone sales, after setting the appointment from their leads.

The screener actually told you they want you to make a 6 figure income on only a paltry 50% commission AND training is at your cost? :twitchy:

Hello yes I was also told Mutual Of Omaha also but in reply to the previous post there is zero lead costs and zero sign up fee that has been requested of me. It seems as though they are taking all of the risk financially and therefore seems worth a try.

My only investment is time so far.

Thoughts?

----------

It also says on their site that the founder is Randy Zisook.

Unfortunately in 2010 our passion met with reality with the loss of our founder, Randy Zisook. In 1983, when he started his insurance agency, he would have never imagined that his family would become beneficiaries of his mortgage protection policy at a young age of 47. So it is with heavy hearts that we know now more than ever the importance of mortgage protection coverage.

you do have to go to different city to train, stay at hotel over night I am sure, eat and transportation and cost of licensing is not discounted like other companies do if they do not train near you. I am not sure how long the training actually is. She did say if a few people from same city needed new hire training, then the manager would come to your town. However only one person is being hired.

----------

from what I have read, some companies pay over 100% commission.

i totally agree with you, what are you out when they are taking all the risk up front. Too many naysayers on this forum who'll shoot down every idea till they go back to play more pokemon.

Hello yes I was also told Mutual Of Omaha also but in reply to the previous post there is zero lead costs and zero sign up fee that has been requested of me. It seems as though they are taking all of the risk financially and therefore seems worth a try.

My only investment is time so far.

Thoughts?

----------

It also says on their site that the founder is Randy Zisook.

Unfortunately in 2010 our passion met with reality with the loss of our founder, Randy Zisook. In 1983, when he started his insurance agency, he would have never imagined that his family would become beneficiaries of his mortgage protection policy at a young age of 47. So it is with heavy hearts that we know now more than ever the importance of mortgage protection coverage.

Back