Software to Manage Real Estate Closings

thenxtgrt1

Expert
I work with several realtors and mortgage loan officers. I'd be curious to know if any of you use software or have a system in place to manage closings?

Essentially these are my clients and it can become a little confusing dealing with multiple realtors and loan officers as well as closing dates always changing.

If someone has something that works well, I'd be interested to know.

Thanks

There is in fact some decent software but I prefer to use it as part of the process as a whole and not reply on it too firmly. As with other areas of insurance etc. software can poison the process. Predictive modelling software is something I've found my clients aren't a fan of as well.

There is in fact some decent software but I prefer to use it as part of the process as a whole and not reply on it too firmly. As with other areas of insurance etc. software can poison the process. Predictive modelling software is something I've found my clients aren't a fan of as well.

What software do you utilize?

Have you tried hiring a programmer on elance to do such? There are a lot of qualified programmers who would do this for you.

Another option if your dealing with leads and closings is to have a custom web-based lead management interface to handle the data.

Heres the website link: dbnetgrid dot com/services/ Hope its ok to post links.

Last edited:
I work with several realtors and mortgage loan officers. I'd be curious to know if any of you use software or have a system in place to manage closings? Essentially these are my clients and it can become a little confusing dealing with multiple realtors and loan officers as well as closing dates always changing. If someone has something that works well, I'd be interested to know. Thanks

This is 80% of my business. For example, I had 14 closings last week. I don't understand what/why your looking for?

I use Paperlesspipeline.com for transaction management at my Real Estate Brokerage. It is awesome! I have used it for many years, and all of my agents have virtual offices, so it is particularly useful.

Back