Symmetry Financial Group Lead Costs?

But yet YOU still recruit for Florida and if the agent does not know, afterwards you tell then they can NOT get the $26 per lead and are stuck in getting lead at very high cost ($35-$40 and higher)

Wrong. Every agent from Florida and Georgia that calls me gets the same info. We don't really want agents in those states. Leads are a problem. We won't do set price direct mail leads there. Did you have a different experience?

Wrong. Every agent from Florida and Georgia that calls me gets the same info. We don't really want agents in those states. Leads are a problem. We won't do set price direct mail leads there. Did you have a different experience?

Wrong - Never told, only I after I tried to get the set lead prices and even you / FEX sent me info in getting the $26 lead "oh sorry, too full" - Florida is saturated with FEX, any new agent will never get that $26 - and oh yeah, Ride with Tubbs for the challenge, but if you are in Florida....FEX sweeps you away...so what if contracts are 105% if leads are $35-40-50 and higher - the return in FL is not as good as some agents may say, not at high lead cost- might as well get a 80% and get leads set under $26

You guys are going over cost, which is important, however, the lead quality is far more important and without some serious inside knowledge how do you ever decide this is not a scam?

You guys are going over cost, which is important, however, the lead quality is far more important and without some serious inside knowledge how do you ever decide this is not a scam?

This is the second time you have mentioned "scam" when referencing any lead program. What's your problem? Have you been ripped off? I guarantee you anyone here that has an agency, recruits and has a lead program in place is not a scammer....we are all very well known and use our real names when needed and dont hide behind a screen name....so who are you??

Here is a video that may educate you a little on the types of leads that are spoke about here when discussing direct mail:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back