Life Insurance/financial Planning

Life4sale

If you need life insurance I can help you with it. I work for New York life and I can help you with your auto home. I work with attorneys and CPAs to make sure you have the complete package.

If you need life insurance I can help you with it. I work for New York life and I can help you with your auto home. I work with attorneys and CPAs to make sure you have the complete package.

Wow! That's unusual on a forum for insurance agents.

Just yanking your chain. Welcome to the insurance biz.

Re: Life Insurance/finacial Planning

Welcome to the Forum. I believe there was a Guy named Rick looking for someone that could handle all or at least the bulk of his insurance. if you have access to Whole Life and annuities that may be a fit for you.

Re: Life Insurance/finacial Planning

I didn't know New York Life is now in the P & C biz.

There was a woman on here that would be interested...Her name was Mah and she's got this.

Latest posts

Back