Sagicor Life Term Rate Change

love4life

In reviewing Sagicor Lifes SI eApplication rate decrease ALL the decrease comes out of the pocket of the agent. Minus $70 policy fee and no renewals. Won't be writing any more business with them. Any suggestions for SI eApp term with good rates and fair commissions?

Why not? It was less than 2% renewals before. The non-commissionable policy fee hurts, but at these rates for non-med term and same day approval - they've become relevant again.

I'd rather have it this way (much lower rates) than the way it was before.

As far as other SI suggestions, I'd go with Foresters YourTerm non-med. That's been our #1 selling SI eApp recently.

In reviewing Sagicor Lifes SI eApplication rate decrease ALL the decrease comes out of the pocket of the agent. Minus $70 policy fee and no renewals. Won't be writing any more business with them. Any suggestions for SI eApp term with good rates and fair commissions?

I'd partner with a group who allows North American's product. Good comp, fair underwritiing etc.

Also, like Jeff said, Forester's product has a place for the people who want IMMEDIATE decision.

Or if they can wait several other carriers can do non med. plans at better prices. All up to the consumer on which route they think is best!

I like Sagicor. Quick, Affordable and Competitive . . .

Their SI Whole Life is the same . . .

Back