401(k) Market Approach

I have 4 plans with two million in them with the American Funds. My commission is about 50 bucks a month and the amount of time I service the plans is not worth it. Plus I hate speaking to large groups especially with one I have to go there on X-mas eve because that when all the employees are around. Is there a carrier that has a proven program so that I can sell the plan and then have a automated system or background people for servicing the plans?

I have 4 plans with two million in them with the American Funds. My commission is about 50 bucks a month and the amount of time I service the plans is not worth it. Plus I hate speaking to large groups especially with one I have to go there on X-mas eve because that when all the employees are around. Is there a carrier that has a proven program so that I can sell the plan and then have a automated system or background people for servicing the plans?

$50 a month on $2 million? I get paid A LOT more than that on my 401k clients that have American Funds. What shares are in these 401k's? R1, R2, R3, R4 or R5? If you are using a TPA, R2 pays 75bps, R3 pays 50bps and R4 pays 25bps, but is generally used for 401ks with $5 mil plus. If you used R3 shares, that's still $10 grand in GDC. Something doesn't add up here.

Back