401K Rollover

Amy, I hope you'll hang around and keep learning, but seriously - why would you put your email out there in a post offering help on a subject you clearly don't yet understand?

Take your lumps like we all do from time to time and keep learning!

Amy, I hope you'll hang around and keep learning, but seriously - why would you put your email out there in a post offering help on a subject you clearly don't yet understand?

Take your lumps like we all do from time to time and keep learning!

That was her first mistake.

Her second mistake was in making an online recommendation without the least bit of previous training.

Some people have to learn to do thing right by first doing them all wrong.

It sounds like she works for one of the captive mutual co. Please don't be mine... Please don't be mine... Hehe.

While I admire your enthusiasm, Amy, please go back and sit with a trainer. You talks about whole life, working with attorneys... What in the world does living trust have much to do with life insurance policies, except have the trust as the benecifiary. You are thinking of ILIT, and there are many ways to structure it.

Throwing out big words and not understanding how they works make us agents look bad, especially in front of sophisticated clients. Stick to basic, dive deep and seriously learn the subject one at a time. Get a good trainer to help you.

It sounds like she works for one of the captive mutual co. Please don't be mine... Please don't be mine... Hehe.

While I admire your enthusiasm, Amy, please go back and sit with a trainer. You talks about whole life, working with attorneys... What in the world does living trust have much to do with life insurance policies, except have the trust as the benecifiary. You are thinking of ILIT, and there are many ways to structure it.

Throwing out big words and not understanding how they works make us agents look bad, especially in front of sophisticated clients. Stick to basic, dive deep and seriously learn the subject one at a time. Get a good trainer to help you.

Several posts in this thread reminds me of the blind leading the blind.

Back