Anyone Know Anything About Ameritrade?

Discount bookies for those who want to bet their own money. Used to be 11 bucks a trade (I used to pay about 2k a month on average).

Someone is asking my sister to put her retirement into Ameritrade....anyone know about them?

The little research I got so far doesn't look very good

Dogs of the Dow - TD Ameritrade Review

Is the person wanted her to invest her retirement into the Ameritrade stock or open an Ameritrade brokerage account. As a discount broker they are o.k. As a stock I don't know. If it is an investment how much money does she have in her retirement account? How much money do they want here to invest? How old is she? What is her risk tolerance?

It all depends on who manages the account and how the advise is delivered. Doubtful they will be investing into TD Ameritrade stock.

believe that in your experience with Y!A, sometimes you have an answer on the tip of your tongue but you cannot translate in term rapid, short and effective as the question requires.
Well, I am in harmony with your question, and eager to fully address the problem, but right now it's my turn to give up because it is not easy for me to translate into English the technical merits of one reasoned response.
Best wishes for a speedy help and solution of your problem.

I'm sorry, did you say something? :1baffled:

believe that in your experience with Y!A, sometimes you have an answer on the tip of your tongue but you cannot translate in term rapid, short and effective as the question requires.
Well, I am in harmony with your question, and eager to fully address the problem, but right now it's my turn to give up because it is not easy for me to translate into English the technical merits of one reasoned response.

WTF???????????????

मुझे समझ नहीं आता

Back