Free Retirement Planning Seminar

Learn how you can create peace-of-mind financial plan to build a retirement nest egg, compliments of Coastline Financial Solutions. Seminars are free and held at our Tampa Bay office. We'll even give you a copy of Blind Faith by Edward Winslow. No matter how old you are or how much money you have, our retirement planning service in Tampa Bay can put you on the right financial path.
Attend a free seminar and see how creating a personalized retirement map can reduce your taxation and grow your retirement savings. It’s a complimentary seminar about empowering your money to net out a comfortable retirement and pass money onto your heirs. Don’t wait any longer to maximize your retirement savings

Contact us today or call (813) 321-1844 to register to attend our next seminar. Or fill out the form at our website retirementplanningtampa.com to register for our free retirement planning seminar today.

I bet you're doing annuity laddering =

put 25% of nest-egg in 5 yr SPIA
put 25% of nest egg in 5 yr fixed annuity
put 14% of nest egg into 10 yr EIA (or fixed)
etc...

Always roll over annuities back into SPIA every 5 yrs to maintain a steady and ever growing stream of $$$.

Nice idea but it's hardly new...

Last edited:
Well. He is hardly spamming us since we are not his target market.

Whether or how he is selling annuities is not really in question, but it is certainly not to us. I think a line or two at the beginning asking our opinions would have helped.

The site is slick and the concept is good, my question is, is it working and are you drawing any audiences to your seminars?

Latest posts

Back