Freedom Flex Program and Franklin Templeton?

Go Green

Expert
Does anyone have any thoughts or information on Freedom Flex.

The guy pitching says you invest $25/week for 10 years and then your set for life. He threw out the names Franklin Templeton and Bank of America as being involved.

He claims The program offers higher than market guaranteed money market rates (currently 4.2%) and retirement and college planning rates (13.5% since 1954) offered by Franklin Templeton Investments).

Any thoughts,opinions, advice greatly appreciated. Thank You.

There is a thread here or posts within a thread on this very product but I can't find it. It is here though because I commented on it and posted youtube video of the product.

If you have to pay to sell it stay away, I've heard some agents paying a fee to sell it. I was able to sell it without paying to sell it. Other than that its nothing special. That 13.5 rate is not a realistic return and you will lose creditability with your clients if you suggest they might get it. Also the client is suppose to increase their investment by 5% a year.

The product will NEVER actually give anyone the results that
are advertised! If so great. why not gazillions of Americans
already in their program? They've been around since 1969?
Now some IMO (MLM) from PA takes the "concept" (nothing new) to another level. It's still preying on the average Joe and hoping he's not too bright to see through the smoke and mirrors. It's the product ... Stupid!

Like many, you've got a few sound bites. I can answer any questions you may have. It's like no other product as the the client can actually choose their growth side to fund: ETF, Mutual Fund, Annuity, etc. Every other product out there either puts you into an annuity or INDEXES you, not directly funds you. The best part is that you need only a life appointment to sell. You do not facilliate the growth side directly as the client secures it directly from a broker. If you're still hanging on to the health market, good luck. If you want to take home 300K/yr, PM or call me. 239-699-1543 Michael

Like many, you've got a few sound bites. I can answer any questions you may have. It's like no other product as the the client can actually choose their growth side to fund: ETF, Mutual Fund, Annuity, etc. Every other product out there either puts you into an annuity or INDEXES you, not directly funds you. The best part is that you need only a life appointment to sell. You do not facilliate the growth side directly as the client secures it directly from a broker. If you're still hanging on to the health market, good luck. If you want to take home 300K/yr, PM or call me. 239-699-1543 Michael

This is the feller that called me on the phone which is why I know about it. Nice guy and he'll talk your ear off. I'm sure this is the guy.............has a unique last name if I remember.

Anybody want to give him a call and report back?

No fees to sell other than a nominal appointment fee, oustanding product to cross sell to your health base or market exclusively -especially in right to work states. I'm the guy with the "unique" name....Michael Hrad. I'm available daily until 9pm EST and would be happy to address your questions :)

Back