Gold IRA

redsquash

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Does anyone trust these Gold Trust custodians for keeping their 401k/IRA gold with them?

How do we know the gold we put in their custody will be available 15-20 years down the road. I know they claim it will be available, but how do we ensure its not a ponzi scheme.

Anyone has recommendation for Gold Trust custodians?

Ponzi may not be the correct word here, but what I wanted to say was....the custodian gives a certificate that he's holding gold for the customer. What IF he is not infact, because he knows most likely the customer will not demand it for next 15-20 years. His certificate will be of no value, if he didn't have the real gold he was supposed to keep.

How is a "custodian" a "ponzi scheme?"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Can you do that for IRA account? I think not - because IRS rules are that for IRA account you cannot access the funds/gold until you're the age of 59 1/2.

I prefer to keep mine inside the vault at the bank. They charge $45 a year. I sleep well.

Last edited:
I was lucky enough to get in when silver was $ 8.00 an oz. Took delivery on it and it is safe in the bank. My Daughter collage is now paid for. Everyone at that time was telling me to invest in stock market that silver was a bad investment. I'm glad I didn't listen to them, silver is now almost $50 an oz.

Yeah, time to sell that silver, it's at a historic high in relation to gold.

In 2007, an ounce of gold would would get you about 85 ounces of silver. Nowadays, one gold will get you about 32 silver. What this means is that it takes less silver to get more gold right now. You can get nearly three times the amount of golf for your silver based on the ratio swing from 2007.

This is a big, fast dip and one of those times where the charts make it look like arbitrage.

gold_all_data_silver.png

Yeah, time to sell that silver, it's at a historic high in relation to gold.

In 2007, an ounce of gold would would get you about 85 ounces of silver. Nowadays, one gold will get you about 32 silver. What this means is that it takes less silver to get more gold right now. You can get nearly three times the amount of golf for your silver based on the ratio swing from 2007.

This is a big, fast dip and one of those times where the charts make it look like arbitrage.

gold_all_data_silver.png

Good point.

Good point.

Our good buddy Braxton is a "kid hired to do our website" according to the owner of Kellogg insurance.

After I complained that he's been spamming the forum and really doing harm to Kellogg, I believe his crap will stop.

I did get a call from his boss who pointed out this was not spamming. She's wrong and clearly an ***.

Braxton is NOT an insurance agent.

Rick

Latest posts

Back