Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Retirement Planning Forum

Reply to Investment Probing Questions     
Old 09-12-2017, 03:01 PM   #1

State: srock is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Investment Probing Questions Investment Probing Questions
Hey guys, I'm an advisor who works with a lot of Medicare clients and I wanted to start cross selling more especially towards investments/annuities! I was curious if you had any questions, facts, or tricks that get you a lot of sales because if they are at Medicare age then they usually are retiring and have all the money! Just trying to grow my AUM up and show more value to my clients. Let me know what you think!
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Investment Probing Questions

Reply to Investment Probing Questions 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Retirement Planning Forum