Other Financial Planning Forums

cdlowe

Hi Everyone -

In the process of getting my CFP designation & was wondering if anyone had recommendations as to other forums to check out?

Interested in financial planning as a whole & have learned a TON of great information through this community over the years!

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

I don't know exactly what you're looking for, but a few forums have "folded" over the years.

Financial Advisor Forums (These guys HATE permanent life insurance)

Wealth Management Forum | WealthManagement.com (Not much activity there anymore)

You can pay money and subscribe to:
Top Gun Producers - The Cure for Your Avoidance Behavior (not much activity there either)

There's the comments section on various articles on ProducersWeb - Welcome to ProducersWEB

But really, you're going to find the most focused discussion "forums" on various LinkedIn groups.

I'd start with LinkedIn groups such as: NAIFA, MDRT, The American College, NAEPC, Society of Financial Services Professionals, Financial Planning Association, etc.

Wealth Management's forum may not have as much activity as it once did. But it is by far one of the best resources for the securities business imo. It has a wealth (no pun intended) of information.

Back