Series 6, 7 and 63 License . . .

Before you go down that road ask how many here have had either their 6&63 or 7&66 and have let it lapse and do not want it back.

Why bother next week he is going to want to be a P&C agent.

Yeah... he'll want to quote workman's comp plans to "get in the door" to then offer buy/sell agreements and 401k plans.

Ha - deserved . . .

But - really want to be able to offer variable annuities and sell sugar futures ;)

----------

That guy that has a crush on you is still following you around Lamb Chops. :twitchy:

I know and it is *icky . . .

Ha - deserved . . .

But - really want to be able to offer variable annuities and sell sugar futures ;)

----------

I know and it is *icky . . .

Tom before you go the registered rep route you better be set on one plan. Your B/D gets to approve all outside business activity and FINRA is serious about it do some research.

Tom before you go the registered rep route you better be set on one plan. Your B/D gets to approve all outside business activity and FINRA is serious about it do some research.

Spent a few hours with the B / D division of an IMO that I'll be using for FIUL, GUL, MYGA and FIA . . .

Based on their recommendation - I believe at this point I'm just going to study hard on these products, ease JD's pains and "know what I know" and see if the niche market I'm going to explore can be as lucrative as it seems . . . .

If the time comes - they will sponsor me and pay for all my study materials, testing, licensing and E&O . . .

Forum recommendations once again rule . . .

Back