Is There Any Retirement Planning Software that Can Handle Indexed Annuities Well?

beachbum2012

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I really don't know many of the retirement planning tools that are out there, but it seems like the few I've come across, none of them have the ability to include indexed annuities in a retirement plan. Pretty much all of them can include a systematic withdrawal percentage from a stock/bond portfolio. Many others can include variable annuities either with or without an income rider. But are there any that incorporate IAs either for income (using a GLWB), or for accumulation as another asset class to stock and bonds?

I really don't know many of the retirement planning tools that are out there, but it seems like the few I've come across, none of them have the ability to include indexed annuities in a retirement plan. Pretty much all of them can include a systematic withdrawal percentage from a stock/bond portfolio. Many others can include variable annuities either with or without an income rider. But are there any that incorporate IAs either for income (using a GLWB), or for accumulation as another asset class to stock and bonds?
it's not an asset class - it's a fixed annuity. The crediting method differs from a MYGA but so what. It's a fixed annuity.

I stumbled upon this video at YouTube - /watch?v=r__EIVm1EtY#t=55 and found the website of the speaker. Her name is Kris Miller and she called herself as a Money Meat Buster. She might can help you.:yes:

I just had tp watch a video that was made by the Money Meat Buster.

First, this is an obvious post to get traffic to the infomercial on YouTube.

Second, the Kris gal is really scary.

Third, nice play to get some annuity premium. Write a book/get on Youtube/post links all over the place.

Not a criticism, just some grudging admiration.

As for the original question about annuity retirement planning software -I've never found it. The best program I know of does not let you consider an annuity as more than an asset. In other words, it does not let you set a year in which the asset becomes an income stream. You have to kludge it by entering an asset that disappears at some point in time and then an income stream that comes out of nowhere for no reason in the same year the asset disappears.

Pity, because that is what retirement is all about: assets now, income later.

There is an online resource called Annuities HQ that offers education to people researching annuity opportunities. They also are passionate about connecting people to reputable advisors who can help them navigate and select the right annuity vehicle. I suggest Googling their website to see if they have some information that can answer your question more accurately and thorough.

The best programs is:
1.- Know what you are doing.
2.- Made a very good Financial Analisys.
3.- Be knowledgeble about retirentment products.

... Garanty Income annuity (GIA) / Garanty Life Income Annuity (GLIA)
I think there is not such a thing as rider for income producing Annuity

Latest posts

Back