$0 MAPD a Better Plan Than a Med Supp....

I have turned on several to that product. It is a shame how the pharma companies are raping America left, right, and Sunday for nothing other than greed.

www.progressiverx.com. lowest prices on spiriva and advair I've ever seen.

The thing you have to watch out for is there is a really good chance that the MAPD drops those meds or Jack's up the price and now your stuck jumping MAPD to MAPD year to year if you are uninsurable to get back to a supplement.

In terms of getting a prescription to a Canadian drug supplier, is that complicated? You just pick up a paper prescription from your Dr and get it into a jpg or pdf in some manner and then send that to the company? And do you have the same prescription expiration and renewal issues with a Canadian drug provider you have with your local pharmacy?

(Re some manner, I have neither the technical prowess or cash flow for an i-phone that does the pictures and videos for you-I have to work out other alternatives.)

Thanks.
LD

Today, instead of a political ad, I got:

On the front: Did you hear? and some more text including $0

On the back: It's not a dream. The Humana Gold Plus (HMO) is back to a $0 monthly premium. :jiggy:

This is where I disagree. What are the drugs? What's the DX? What's the long term ramifications?

And $10K??? I've got a lot of Part D reviews and I haven't seen anything over $5K yet...

I'm really not trying to argue, but I would love to see the actual info that got you to Aetna MAPD vs Sup/Part D.

Just got my second client in the last 30 days over $10k cost per year at the preferred pharmacy. And this was the cheapest plan!!

Attachments

• IMG_0066.jpg
    IMG_0066.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 26
If they want MA I refer them to another agent that I know. I believe the referrals are down to less than 5 a year now.

Yes, it's getting tough to feed my family on less than 5 per year Bob. I need you to pick it up some. Thanks in advance.

Back