2017 Senior Forum Medigap/MA Sales Contest

BuckNasty

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
One of the things that seems to help a lot of people stay motivated to make more sales is having contests or leaderboards to strive for. This got me thinking about the the idea of having a year long forum contest that could start in 2017.

My preliminary idea would be to have three divisions:

1. Heavyweight division (maybe 300+ supps per year)
2. Middleweight (151-299)
3. Lightweight (50-150)

We could then handicap the contest based on 2016 numbers. Numbers could be entered weekly or monthly into a google spreadsheet that we can all access or just posted on this link.

Obviously, it would be the honor system so there would be no cash prize but perhaps something like a new logo the winners could use with a WWF style belt reading "2017 Senior Forum Medigap Heavyweight Champ." You of course would also gain trash talking rights which seems to be popular on the forum still!

Anyway, I'm open to suggestions but before I waste anymore thought on this, let me know if you are interested so we can see if there is a big enough group to make it happen.

I guess some people feel they must be in competition with others. For those agents this is a great idea.

My motivation has nothing to do what anyone else sells or earns. My bar is how many policies SAI writes. Yes, the bar is set about as low as possible.

Rick

I guess some people feel they must be in competition with others. For those agents this is a great idea.

My motivation has nothing to do what anyone else sells or earns. My bar is how many policies SAI writes. Yes, the bar is set about as low as possible.

Rick

Rick, perhaps you and SAI could have your own division...let's call it the Curmudgeon Division. First prize: A tube of Bengay. Second prize? You're fired!

Rick, perhaps you and SAI could have your own division...let's call it the Curmudgeon Division. First prize: A tube of Bengay. Second prize? You're fired!

If this isn't going to be the best post all day I can't wait to see one that beats it! :D

Back