2018 CMS Marketing Guidelines

MP112903.jpg

CMS released the marketing guidelines for 2018. Not sure if anyone saw or heard of anything that changed this year - I haven't heard of any, but thought I'd spark a discussion about it. The guide has easy navigation (clickable table of contents)

https://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Health...Medicare-Marketing-Guidelines_Final072017.pdf

wright.gif

LOL - I dunno, it's been in post-production forever - just a small part in a black and white set in the 50's. Cleveland is home to making blockbusters now since we did away with taxes on film shoots, but I hate it cause it jams up all the traffic.

Any changes from last year should be printed in red. Sorry for your luck if you're color blind.

LOL - I dunno, it's been in post-production forever - just a small part in a black and white set in the 50's. Cleveland is home to making blockbusters now since we did away with taxes on film shoots, but I hate it cause it jams up all the traffic.

Slow your roll, Georgia is now the number three state in film production behind California and New York. This is about 15 miles from my house:

Pinewood Atlanta Studios

I'm not a Walking Dead fan, but they film it in my county.

Back