2018 MAPD First Look/Preview?

I have Aetna, they emailed it out about a week ago. i can email it to you tomorrow if you want

----------

Where is UHC available? I cant find it on the agent portal

From what I've seen the "National" Health plans are available in some form or fashion for agent use only:

UHC
Aetna
Humana
Cigna
Wellcare
Molina
Centene/All Well

I've also got a few regionals grids, but they generally come out a bit later, like mid-August.

Anthem/Amerigroup should be coming this week, I think.
SilverScript (for PDP nationally) should be out this coming week, as well.

If you'd like me or my staff to send you any, just PM me. Please include Name, email, NPN and which states and plans you're looking for! Some of these decks are 70 megabytes, so it's hard/impossible to email everything.

Amazing how time consuming the MAPD recertifications are each year. It's like we're starting from scratch each year...dumb...it's akin to having to retake drivers ed annually for the rest of your life to renew your Driver License annually!

Amazing how time consuming the MAPD recertifications are each year. It's like we're starting from scratch each year...dumb...it's akin to having to retake drivers ed annually for the rest of your life to renew your Driver License annually!

Ahip I did in a couple of hours on Thursday night. I'll probably complete each companies testing this week, easily. It's not that time consuming in the grand scheme of things.

It does amaze me how much people have issues passing and setting aside 10 hours of your life to complete tho.

They aren't difficult if you have been selling the products awhile. Seeing the SOS gets old. But part of the deal. Finished AHIP, UHC and Humana. Still to do C-HS, BC TN, SS, and maybe Aetna PDP.

From what I've seen the "National" Health plans are available in some form or fashion for agent use only:

UHC
Aetna
Humana
Cigna
Wellcare
Molina
Centene/All Well

I've also got a few regionals grids, but they generally come out a bit later, like mid-August.

Anthem/Amerigroup should be coming this week, I think.
SilverScript (for PDP nationally) should be out this coming week, as well.

If you'd like me or my staff to send you any, just PM me. Please include Name, email, NPN and which states and plans you're looking for! Some of these decks are 70 megabytes, so it's hard/impossible to email everything.

Hey Craig can you send them to me?

Back