3-16-07 payday for universal

johnrocks

Guru
100+ Post Club
Louisiana
I was wondering if anyone got paid on their MA's with universal today. I know I didn't and I have quite a bit supposely coming. I am really beginning to get skeptical about MA's, I know the money is good(if you get paid) but all the stress just doesn't seem worth it:skeptical:

No deposit from them today either. But i only have a few cases unpaid, and considering these are advances and unearned, I wouldn't be surprised if they hold off for a while longer.

They weren't answering their phones this afternoon at aiaagents either.

So either everyone went home or they refused to field questions about the money.

In this industry I have learned to spread the money around many carriers. And i hate EFT checking because they can grab it from your account . So just keep a small amount in it.

In this industry I have learned to spread the money around many carriers.

If you are doing your job right as an independent this will happen naturally. This month my sales look like this:

5 SNP MA sales Wellcare
5 MA sales American Progressive
10 Medicare Supplements ANTEX
1 MA plan Unicare
6 Rx plans Humana
1 MA GAP plan GTL

I love being independent...I never lose a sale to competition.

i know that you spread your biz around don't put all your eggs in one basket but if i have 1 piece of biz or 100 i want to get paid universal not going to make or break me but it really pisses me off when we are asked to turn in the apps within 48 hours but seasons come and go before you get paid

Back