Advantra Freedom 5 plus gap or plus otc question

beatuplunchbox

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
NC
Anyone selling coventry advantra freedom 5 MAPD have any idea how to sign up a client for the plus gap or plus otc? There does not seem to be a place for it on the application.

Thanks for the info, saved me a 3 hour drive (one way). I got them on the phone and helped them do it online through medicare.gov. Freed up my whole afternoon to spend time with my boy.

That is going to be 99.9% of what I sign my clients up with. I talked to this guy in august and looked up the new plans for him on medicare.gov. He was on Humanity and got stuck in the donut hole. I would have only gotten a renewal commission and would have driven a total of 6 hours today to get it. The generic donut hole coverage will help him out.

beatuplunchbox,

Just for the record...​

You helped this Un-Humana guy get 2009 MA coverage and spent a couple of minutes on the phone, reviewed his options, advised him, and then let some pencil neck Advantra home office telephone order geek :GEEK: get the credit.

You the man of the week!​

The generic donut hole coverage will help him out...

Ok.

IF the guy is unwilling to go to one of many pharmacies with $4 generics then why should you care?

Or am I missing something here? Are there certain parts of the country where $4 generics aren't available?

beatuplunchbox,

Just for the record...​

You helped this Un-Humana guy get 2009 MA coverage and spent a couple of minutes on the phone, reviewed his options, advised him, and then let some pencil neck Advantra home office telephone order geek :GEEK: get the credit.

You the man of the week!​
Am I the only one here that realizes you can enroll Advantra on-line and get commisison (such as it is)?

Rick

Back