Advertise Your Services for the Low, Low Price

FYI

This is the same organization that hosts the Medicare Supplement Conference every year, the past one was in Dallas, TX.

I have talked to a couple agents who have signed up. They said no calls yet (this was a couple months ago) but like others are stating, only 1-2 sales and they will have their investment back.

As we have told agents in the past, the more places you are, the more likely you will be found. Mind you, that is not an endorsement of this site, just general advice.

Shockingly, I got an e-mail lead and a sale out of it. Paid for my membership. I was honestly so shocked that I thought for sure it was a troll and it would be a no call/no show. It's weird what people trust now days. . .

Shockingly, I got an e-mail lead and a sale out of it. Paid for my membership. I was honestly so shocked that I thought for sure it was a troll and it would be a no call/no show. It's weird what people trust now days. . .

your telling me. there has been times I had cold door knocked someone. Not only would they invite me into their house, 30 minutes later I would would be walking out with an application that included their SS number, voided check and all! :swoon::swoon::swoon:

Speak of the devil! Got a lead from medicaresupp.org

I just got an email from a lady whose husband is starting medicare in august and she wanted a quote on a plan G. I had to explain why Plan G is not a good purchase but I still quoted the G as well.

She say's she's be inundated with phone calls and door knockers, shocker

Back