Advertise Your Services for the Low, Low Price

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
of $73 per year for 3 years.

Got information from an FMO (no contracts with them but still get all their mail, some of it actually useful). Site is medicaresupp dot org.

Interesting site. Good generic info but also seems open to taking call in's then "forgetting" to refer out to agents who pay to advertise.

Got sucked into something like this a few years ago for medicare dot com before the domain was sold to eHealth.

Any thoughts on throwing $219 at this and seeing what happens?

Last edited:
I'm on it. I've been on it since March and only got 1 call from it so far but no sales. I joined because another guy told me about it and claims to get a call a month from it. Hasn't happened to me yet but I have no reason to doubt him as I've known him for years.

Just went back and looked and holy hell there's a lot more agents on there now. When I tried to get on last year they said they had too many and I had to wait. I think I saw like 7-10 in FL. Now when I type in my area, 21 show up but that's only within 100 miles or so of me. Doesn't include miami area.

of $73 per year for 3 years.

Got information from an FMO (no contracts with them but still get all their mail, some of it actually useful). Site is medicaresup dot org.

Interesting site. Good generic info but also seems open to taking call in's then "forgetting" to refer out to agents who pay to advertise.

Got sucked into something like this a few years ago for medicare dot com before the domain was sold to eHealth.

Any thoughts on throwing $219 at this and seeing what happens?

Out of curiosity, do you recall if you made any sales from the Medicare website?

Thanks Chaz. Similar experience on the (old) medicare dot com site. Very few calls. No sales. Did you get the $73/yr price or something different?

Would be curious what kind of traffic this site gets. Perhaps Justin will drop in and give us the skinny on these people.

I signed up and thought what could it hurt. I listed myself in Southern Utah and Cindy from Vegas shows up as well. She might have more insight. I haven't gotten anything that I know of from it.

Thanks Chaz. Similar experience on the (old) medicare dot com site. Very few calls. No sales. Did you get the $73/yr price or something different?

Would be curious what kind of traffic this site gets. Perhaps Justin will drop in and give us the skinny on these people.

Looks like I paid $260 total. One sale in 3 years needs to happen! Lol

Sounds like they are following the medicare dot com trend. Their initial price to me (don't recall how much) was only for a year. When they called @ renewal time and I declined, they dropped the price considerably. Then he offered it for free and I still refused.

I doubt this domain will go for anywhere near what medicare dot com sold for.

My friend tells me time and time again that he does very well from the site but I was unable to get on. Now that you can filter by zip code I think they decided to add a bunch more people.

My friend tells me time and time again that he does very well from the site but I was unable to get on. Now that you can filter by zip code I think they decided to add a bunch more people.

Not a lot of competition here which is why I did it. I just need a couple sales to make it worth it.

medicaresup.org is not good.

medicaresupp.org is the American Assn for Medicare Supplement Insurance. Is this the organization you are talking about?

Back