AEP App Not Sent in

Fisher

Guru
1000 Post Club
GA
So I talked with an acquaintance of mine today and she tells me that she found an MAPD application that got overlooked and not sent in during AEP. This is only my 2nd season in the Advantage market but I don't there's any hope of fixing this. Correct?

So I talked with an acquaintance of mine today and she tells me that she found an MAPD application that got overlooked and not sent in during AEP. This is only my 2nd season in the Advantage market but I don't there's any hope of fixing this. Correct?

Send it in with a letter of explanation. Do it immediately. I'd also call the company and explain. No guarantee, but it's worth a shot.

I think somebody screwed up. I only signed up with Humana PDP, but I'm sure they told me as long as it was signed and in the agents possession(who's an extension of Humana) by 12/07/2014 it would be ok if I sent it in a couple of days after that.

Of course, this is coming from someone who might not have known what they were talking about who works for a company that misspelled last names on I.D. cards and a few of the apps I had to fax 3 times before they showed up.

The best thing that agent can do is call the company 1st thing in the morning and ask them. Good luck....................

Strange. I was just thinking the same thing. I have 2 apps that I submitted by fax with confirmation that I have not received confirmation e-mails for. Humana normally sends those confirmations very promptly and Aetna 1-2 days later. Neither has responded. I just received a Humana e-mail for a PDP app that I submitted to Humana on Tues, Dec 9, yet no sign of the Dec 7 app. I'm worried.

Humana made it a House Acct.
Check to make sure they are enrolled and you'll see it was coded
not to you but the house.
You'll have to submit a commission audit to get client put in your name and to collect commission:mad:

Send it in with a letter of explanation. Do it immediately. I'd also call the company and explain. No guarantee, but it's worth a shot.

That's a possibility another one I heard about from an agent who had a very busy AEP one year and failed to realize until after AEP was over that a faxed application was never received by carrier because the fax machine he was using was a POS. The carrier enrollment dept. told the agent to ( re) fax the application with the time stamped fax transmittal report. Fortunately this agent had other fax transmittals for same day the missing application was faxed and all ended good.

Strange. I was just thinking the same thing. I have 2 apps that I submitted by fax with confirmation that I have not received confirmation e-mails for. Humana normally sends those confirmations very promptly and Aetna 1-2 days later. Neither has responded. I just received a Humana e-mail for a PDP app that I submitted to Humana on Tues, Dec 9, yet no sign of the Dec 7 app. I'm worried.

Call in and Humana will tell you to refax it.

Call in and Humana will tell you to refax it.

Humana and Aetna both received my faxes. Aetna is sending it over to CMS today and Humana is pending. Shocker- these cheap companies won't pay overtime pay for their ppl to process these apps. Their offices were closed on the 6th and 7th.

Back