AEP Commissions

I received large deposits from UH and Coventry yesterday. Please tell me these will go on 2015 income? I thought they were going to pay monthly starting in January. I must of missed something.

OK just to clarify, if the statement is dated 2014, then we pay taxes on the commissions for 2014? Even if it doesn't hit our bank until 2015?

Wonder why I haven't received a payment from coventry

After you write MA's for a few years you will learn not to expect any payments within a reasonable time frame. Anthem taught me that lesson a few years ago...

----------

OK just to clarify, if the statement is dated 2014, then we pay taxes on the commissions for 2014? Even if it doesn't hit our bank until 2015?

I would refer these questions to your tax person, not the forum...

actually Obama just created another new law by decree, saying that we must now start paying taxes on future income this year as far out as 24 months. So that means you have to pay taxes on 2014-2016 income this year.

actually Obama just created another new law by decree, saying that we must now start paying taxes on future income this year as far out as 24 months. So that means you have to pay taxes on 2014-2016 income this year.

Don't give him any ideas....

I received UHC commissions Monday. Nothing from Aetna yet. Bcbs here in NC I don't think pays till the 15th. Looks like Aetna is like coventry here. You get paid when they are ready, not before.:D

look at your statement date and that will tell you if its this year taxes or last year. My aetna is dated last year so i 'm paying taxes on it

I spoke with Coventry. Statement date is 12/14/14 - 12/28/14, but at the top it says 1st payment of 2015. They assured me it would be on 2015 income. Guess we'll find out when we get our 1099's.

Back