AEP Commissions

Wonder why you have your commission and I do not

You might want to make sure the apps you wrote were actually linked to you.

Another issue could be whether or not you assigned commissions. If you did, then the agency the commissions are assigned to would have to pay you.

Just a couple of thoughts as to why you haven't been paid. Of course there could be other reasons, but those are the two which come to mind off the top of my head.

----------

Just got two new commission statements from Coventry. One reverses off the commission paid on the last one. The other pays it again with a different date. Guess they probably got a lot of questions and corrected the issue.

Is it even possible to read a mapd commission statement? They are the most confusing and messed up reports. I wonder what % falls through the cracks.

Is it even possible to read a mapd commission statement? They are the most confusing and messed up reports. I wonder what % falls through the cracks.

Coventry's is pretty easy to read. The only confusing thing about the one that came last week is the dates of 12/14/14 - 12/28/14 while the top stated it was the first commission for 2015.

I have spreadsheets for each company that I have created and I reconcile every single person every single month to be sure i am not being missed. Get yourself a system, I have corrected many mistakes and I would have been out hundreds if not thousands.

Glad you can see yours, my apptracker has been disabled and they have yet to reset it

I'm not looking on app tracker. They email me every time a commission statement is prepared. I click on the link in the email and it takes me to a secure email provider. I log in and the commission statement is there in both pdf and csv format. It's been this way for at least 4 or 5 years, maybe longer.

Back