AEP Has Arrived

Yeah I don't like taking old seniors off their med supp and putting them on a copay mapd/

I've done it. Had a client that just said to me last year. Take me off of it, I tried to talk her out of it but her daughter moved out and she said she couldn't afford the $200/month. She's been happy...so far

I've done it. Had a client that just said to me last year. Take me off of it, I tried to talk her out of it but her daughter moved out and she said she couldn't afford the $200/month. She's been happy...so far

Yea, I hate that as well,

But from time to time, They just cant afford it and you have no choice.

As long as I explain well the difference and if they still want it, I remind them there is a trial period to get there sup back.

Then I sleep well

Yep, AEP arrived a few days ago and why, this year does it seem it ever happened? The only new plan in our area is FB HMO and no one is excited about it. But the power's to be has never figured out this particular market in several years. HMO's have never been welcomed with open arms.

Someone said on the forum that much had not changed in her area of Florida for 2015 and didn't expect a big year.

What are other's finding in Florida this early into the AEP?

Yep, AEP arrived a few days ago and why, this year does it seem it ever happened? The only new plan in our area is FB HMO and no one is excited about it. But the power's to be has never figured out this particular market in several years. HMO's have never been welcomed with open arms. Someone said on the forum that much had not changed in her area of Florida for 2015 and didn't expect a big year. What are other's finding in Florida this early into the AEP?

Seems that most of my clients so far are happy with their plan and have no need to change. A few here and there want to switch it up but I'm not slammed like last year. It feels good and I can focus on getting new clients.

Back