AEP Just Got Alot Easier

Two questions please relating to UHC MAPD in FL: 1) it appears that silver sneakers is now part of the PPO? 2) there is a mention of a Tier 2 copay for certain PCP's in the provider directory, but no mention of it in the enrollment kit? Thank you for any insights. ( I am referring to the Tampa Bay Area).

Two questions please relating to UHC MAPD in FL: 1) it appears that silver sneakers is now part of the PPO? 2) there is a mention of a Tier 2 copay for certain PCP's in the provider directory, but no mention of it in the enrollment kit? Thank you for any insights. ( I am referring to the Tampa Bay Area).

#2 up there is a bit hard to understand. I've never heard of "Tier 2 copays" to see a doctor.

What county are you in? Would like to read the SOB or EOC to see what's up with that.

#2 up there is a bit hard to understand. I've never heard of "Tier 2 copays" to see a doctor. What county are you in? Would like to read the SOB or EOC to see what's up with that.

Yep it's tier 1 and tier 2 doctors. HMO has $0 or $10 pcp. Very odd indeed.

Also they have $0 on generic mail order tier 1 and 2 now which is nice.

There is a "preferred" network of pcp's that fall under Tier 1. These doctors use Wellmed to do their billing and that is why they are preferred. ridiculous if you asked me, UHC makes it more difficult to sell them each year with these little things added in.
Aetna is huge in my area and will be the one to beat, even a ppo at $49 bucks is better then a $0 cost ppo when comparing benefits and network

Back