AEP Just Got Alot Easier

Midlevel

Guru
1000 Post Club
After 5 years of tearing out pages and ruining whole enrollment guides United Healthcare has finally perforated their applications so they will actually tear out of the books. They listen but it just takes them awhile to respond to our complaints. Ha.

Some were perforated last year and some not.
Same today...just checked a couple of my booklets. One started tearing e-z and the other book no.

After 5 years of tearing out pages and ruining whole enrollment guides United Healthcare has finally perforated their applications so they will actually tear out of the books. They listen but it just takes them awhile to respond to our complaints. Ha.

Have EApps now as well.

My issue with the E-Apps is that you can't print out a copy for your client's file. When this question was posed at the rollout meeting the UHC rep responded with, "Well, why would you even want to?"

LMAO

My issue with the E-Apps is that you can't print out a copy for your client's file. When this question was posed at the rollout meeting the UHC rep responded with, "Well, why would you even want to?" LMAO
That would have been my question, too.

My issue with the E-Apps is that you can't print out a copy for your client's file. When this question was posed at the rollout meeting the UHC rep responded with, "Well, why would you even want to?"

LMAO

Because we don't trust you.

What, you don't think it looks professional to have to cut the pages out with your pocket knife?:err:

Back