Aep Numbers

Southern Arizona had 5 Special Needs Plans leave. ---------- Weekly seminars that were advertised heavily by the plan. Running appointments 6 days a week since Oct 5th. Large book with lots of referrals. I don't do other lines of business.
Those numbers look completely doable for a good agent in those circumstances. Congrats on a great AEP.

Im only at 62 new during AEP with a few rewrites, but then again I do this same level of production all year. At 259 new policies for the year so far, will probably finish at around 275 by the end of the year.

What marketing method do you use to keep the production consistent throughout the year?

200 is an amazing number for one agent, not very many enroll at seminars "usually".

I never used to do Medicare advantage, but am learning to change with the times, I had 75 new MA's this year and don't think I would have time to do even 1 more!

What is the difference maker in his seminars? Cause many agent will testify that seminars have very little return s for them.

I'll give my number out right after SAI does...because it'll just happen to be one more than him. :twitchy:

I switched 1 MAPD client to another plan. Barely worked after mid November. I made a killing on PDP's though. I can't wait until they pay out in January. I wrote at least 12 of those...:yes: should be enough to pay my taxes....:laugh:

I switched 1 MAPD client to another plan. Barely worked after mid November. I made a killing on PDP's though. I can't wait until they pay out in January. I wrote at least 12 of those...:yes: should be enough to pay my taxes....:laugh:

Are you kidding me?

You won't have a tax liability!!!! :D :D

Back