Aep Numbers

MAPD pays $204 or $408 if they are new to Medicare. (a couple states are more) Medicare supplements typically pay a % of premium which varies from carrier to carrier. Mine range from about 16 to 23%.

A friend of mine said that some of the MAPD plans pay out monthly? Is that something you can elect or does it just depend on the carrier?

A friend of mine said that some of the MAPD plans pay out monthly? Is that something you can elect or does it just depend on the carrier?

At renewal they pay monthly. All my MAPD plans pay lump sum when new, at least during AEP. Most folks are locked in for a year so no reason to go as earned. I dont know if that is an option. For med supps it is.

At renewal they pay monthly. All my MAPD plans pay lump sum when new, at least during AEP. Most folks are locked in for a year so no reason to go as earned. I dont know if that is an option. For med supps it is.
True. Another good reason not to be concerned about getting advances on new MA enrollments is that unlike med sup commissions, MA plans do not charge interest for the advances.

200 during lock in? Wow

Why Is that Odd?

I did just under 200 deals this year only 65 are AEP buis (not including rewrites) And I can do much better if I put the time in maybe hire an assistant

and that is my fault, But the more I do this I can see 15-25 deals a month during lock in is very doable if I put the time in and buy the leads.

AEP honestly can be tougher buis as the AEP client is more clueless
too much time on rewrites or those thinking about rewrites
especially PDP rewrites

Too much time going over and over and over the same things with the same people where during the year I rarely have go over and over the same things

Back