Aetna/Coventry...passed....failed

BeeSelective

Guru
100+ Post Club
Took Aetna/Coventry certification. Passed on 07/10/2015 and printed certificate. Checked Producer World (Aetna) today and in licenses and appointments it shows all passed.

On Coventry Broker Portal it shows "FAILED". Called broker services, they tell me I need to complete the modules in order. HOW DO YOU DO THEM NOT IN ORDER????

I'm put on hold as this nice lady talks to a Senior Supervisor. At the same time there are two other agents calling in with the same issue as me.

They determine it is a technical issue. They will email me the results of their findings.

Wow, I am glad I am waiting on this, I've done ahip,anthem/empire, UHC, Ill/TX BC but something inside told me to wait on the Aetna, Coventry and Humana till I start hearing all is good

That is really, really bad-I just checked mine on both sites and they are good, I wonder how many agents will be having the same problem

Aetna/Coventry have been having issues for a YEAR!
After getting re-appointed and certified last Summer, I find out in MARCH, through a client, that it turns out I was NOT re-appointed/certified. Even though multiple support agents told me I was good to go and had certificates printed. It was not a good situation. Once again, they promise I'm good, but I don't trust them anymore.
If the Coventry acquisition was not exactly smooth, I can only imaging what will happen with Humana.

Just sell med sup - no mo problemos!!!

And the award for the best advise in the "Limiting your income and client option" category goes to tesflex.

I absolutely love agents like you, easy pickens when a professional encounters beneficiaries that have been under served.

There were some technical issues at first when they opened the certs. I had issues trying to access modules but after logging out for a while then back in I was able to complete certification for this year. Next up is Humana.

Back