Aetna Execuhole Invents Another Great Idea

wehotex

Guru
1000 Post Club
Houston, Tex
I just ordered my Aetna packets today and was surprised to learn that I am limited to only 15/month!!! Aetna is not a Huge player in my market, but I don't think they should use this kind of stinginess where enrollment kits are concerned. If I run out of these mid-month, I will have to supposedly call in to "justify" why I need so many. The newbie broker rep told the agency reps at presentation that an Execuhole was promoted for this wonderful idea, which saved $millions. Unless there is a compelling reason for the prospect to choose Aetna, I'll sell another company that believes in abundance and not petty chintziness.

I just ordered my Aetna packets today and was surprised to learn that I am limited to only 15/month!!! Aetna is not a Huge player in my market, but I don't think they should use this kind of stinginess where enrollment kits are concerned. If I run out of these mid-month, I will have to supposedly call in to "justify" why I need so many. The newbie broker rep told the agency reps at presentation that an Execuhole was promoted for this wonderful idea, which saved . Unless there is a compelling reason for the prospect to choose Aetna, I'll sell another company that believes in abundance and not petty chintziness.

If you run out in the middle of the month, I'd think that would be justification for needing more.:laugh:

If you run out in the middle of the month, I'd think that would be justification for needing more.:laugh:

You're as funny as the Aetna Execuhole.:D
If the AEP is as busy as my last two, I don't necessarily have time to re-order and WAIT for the order to ship out and be received. Too many things on my mind to sweat having to order more materials.

Yeah, but I didn't get a promotion.

Execuhole...I like that. Sounds like a term JD could take a likin' to.:twitchy:

LOL. There is a popular radio show in So Cal called "John & Ken". They use the term "spokeshole" a lot when referring to an official from a politician's office or government agency who gives an official or unofficial pronouncement to the public.

LOL. There is a popular radio show in So Cal called "John & Ken". They use the term "spokeshole" a lot when referring to an official from a politician's office or government agency who gives an official or unofficial pronouncement to the public.

Spokeshole...LOL. Are most spokesholes Democraps?:err:

I guess it's safe to assume you are referring to the MAPD packets. As far as medsupp goes, I only use the e-app anymore with aetna.

Sucks you cant get more packets. But Im sure theres a bunch of rookie agents our there that will order way more than theyll ever use lol, I should know I was one of them when I tried my hand at mapd sales with universal american 7 ago. Darn rookies.

You're as funny as the Aetna Execuhole.:D
If the AEP is as busy as my last two, I don't necessarily have time to re-order and WAIT for the order to ship out and be received. Too many things on my mind to sweat having to order more materials.

Even the old 1987 IBM mainframe computer in AETNA Agent Services should be able to send out packets in quantities relative to an agent's prior year(s) of production!

Even the old 1987 IBM mainframe computer in AETNA Agent Services should be able to send out packets in quantities relative to an agent's prior year(s) of production!

This was very funny. Tell me....are they really as antiquated as everyone says in the IT dept LOL

Back