Aetna Front Runner Trophy

sman

Guru
5000 Post Club
Did anybody else get the cheesy trophy from Aetna? I'd rather they not waste the money on buying the trophy and paying to ship it and just send me a gift card or something along those lines. I get that they are trying to recognize those who qualify as Front Runners, but there are better ways to do that. The trophy will be going in file 13.

I thought it was a nice touch, I like being appreciated and recognized no matter how small.

So are you going to be proudly displaying your trophy? My point is that there are better ways to recognize the agent. I don't need the trophy to clutter up my office.

Did anybody else get the cheesy trophy from Aetna? I'd rather they not waste the money on buying the trophy and paying to ship it and just send me a gift card or something along those lines. I get that they are trying to recognize those who qualify as Front Runners, but there are better ways to do that. The trophy will be going in file 13.

Oh yeah, well if I sell two MoO supps I get an Omaha steak.

It was stupid. I wish that they'd give us marketing money instead, something that at least has the potential to produce more income. The prize is just as cheesy and worthless as the local broker "manager" and her boss.

Back