Aetna Med Supp

I don't run in to too many big ones that can qualify for a supp. Philly doesn't ask ht/wt either and all companies in IN pay full commissions over 80.

That's a heck of a deal. ACI's the only one in Illinois that pays full commission over 81 that I know of. I looked at New Era recently, and other than no height/weight, I couldn't see a reason to pick them up. Seems like they look back 5 years on most things. Am I missing something?

That's a heck of a deal. ACI's the only one in Illinois that pays full commission over 81 that I know of. I looked at New Era recently, and other than no height/weight, I couldn't see a reason to pick them up. Seems like they look back 5 years on most things. Am I missing something?

They have a great rate history here in Georgia. Not sure about everywhere else.

No question about rheumatoid. Can be non insulin diabetic with heart history as long as it was more than 5 years ago.

The 5 yr lookback can be a killer but overall I have fewer declines with them than any other carrier. Probably 85% of my block is with them and 30 - 40% is underwritten.

The 5 yr lookback can be a killer but overall I have fewer declines with them than any other carrier. Probably 85% of my block is with them and 30 - 40% is underwritten.

I have had too many issues with he 5 year look back either. Most people that I can qualify for other companies usually qualify with them also.

I have had too many issues with he 5 year look back either. Most people that I can qualify for other companies usually qualify with them also.

The 18% commission doesn't look so bad when you get paid on Part B(I see you get 19% in Indiana). Comes within a few cents of equaling a 20%er that doesn't pay on Part B....better on the one's that charge you $200 for the Part B.

I'm filling out the paperwork now.

The 18% commission doesn't look so bad when you get paid on Part B(I see you get 19% in Indiana). Comes within a few cents of equaling a 20%er that doesn't pay on Part B....better on the one's that charge you $200 for the Part B.

I'm filling out the paperwork now.

I wish I was at 19%. When they first released in IN I was forced through an FMO at 18%, which is BS. I think it is the producers group or something like that. It would be nice if they sent me a lead every now and then. I believe IN agents can go direct now.

Back