Aetna MA Agent Change

wehotex

Guru
1000 Post Club
Houston, Tex
I had assumed that AOR would change if I had an Aetna HMO mb who got switched to another AETNA HMO plan by another Agent ( my ONLY one that I'm aware of). Now, I am not sure. I called Aetna Agent Services to ask if I was STILL AOR on that person. The answer was YES. I dont want to call and ask another service rep, in case that they might "correct it" if my AOR ownership is in error. Anyone know the answer to this? They were both Aetna plans,NOT Coventry.

My only reference is Aetna IFP, not Medicare. But Aetna doesn't recognize AOR's in the traditional sense. I can submit an AOR to them on your case and they will make me the agent for servicing but you still get the commissions.

Remember that when you try and AOR another agent's Aetna case.

My only reference is Aetna IFP, not Medicare. But Aetna doesn't recognize AOR's in the traditional sense. I can submit an AOR to them on your case and they will make me the agent for servicing but you still get the commissions. Remember that when you try and AOR another agent's Aetna case.

Hmmm.... *rubbing chin* time to get some AOR signed....

i was told by Aetna: If you write a customer on an hmo and someone else comes in and writes them on the same plan for effective 1/1/16 the new agent becomes the aor.

Back