Agent Pipeline

You should stay away from agent pipeline. Period.

Consider this a free warning for you that cost another agent (me) a LOT of money.

How did it cost you money ?

I would like to protect myself from them and their associate agencies.

You should stay away from agent pipeline. Period.

Consider this a free warning for you that cost another agent (me) a LOT of money.

If you wanna go work with a big box IMO, call Ritter.

Why Ritter? You have experience with them ?

How did it cost you money ?

I would like to protect myself from them and their associate agencies.

Made errors on my commission rates. Paid me incorrectly.
Messed up other contracts and rather than fixing them, they let it set on someone's desk for a month until I asked what was going on.
Did not process a requested med adv state appointment, which nearly cost an agent their license.

Then told them I wasn't going to work with them any more, because of these errors. They refused to release me, even though I had zero debt.

----------

Why Ritter? You have experience with them ?

Yes. I have experience with Ritter. Have nothing but good things to say about their shop. In my opinion, a smaller IMO is usually better, but if one of the big guys is more your flavor, I suggest Ritter over agent pipeline, URL, SMS, and those others. My $.02.

Made errors on my commission rates. Paid me incorrectly.
Messed up other contracts and rather than fixing them, they let it set on someone's desk for a month until I asked what was going on.
Did not process a requested med adv state appointment, which nearly cost an agent their license.

Then told them I wasn't going to work with them any more, because of these errors. They refused to release me, even though I had zero debt.

That is pathetic that an FMO is incompetent and then won't release.

Yes. I have experience with Ritter. Have nothing but good things to say about their shop. In my opinion, a smaller IMO is usually better, but if one of the big guys is more your flavor, I suggest Ritter over agent pipeline, URL, SMS, and those others. My $.02.

I have found it hard to find a good smaller IMO as well. I really would not trust assigning commissions on MA based on the lack of knowledge and follow up I have experienced.

That is pathetic that an FMO is incompetent and then won't release.

I have found it hard to find a good smaller IMO as well. I really would not trust assigning commissions on MA based on the lack of knowledge and follow up I have experienced.

Me either. For telesales, some carriers will only pay an fmo. So I had no choice. You're exactly right though.

Yes. I have experience with Ritter. Have nothing but good things to say about their shop. In my opinion, a smaller IMO is usually better, but if one of the big guys is more your flavor, I suggest Ritter over agent pipeline, URL, SMS, and those others. My $.02

I have heard of SMS, no experience with them and do not know anyone that has, but I haven't heard of URL.

Agent pipeline wouldn't give me a release either unless my new upline would sign a waiver that they would take on any debts.
I didn't have any debts with them, only renewals. The new company wouldn't sign that form so I'm stuck with AP

I am glad I only have one carrier with them. I think they were being promoted on this forum, weren't they ?

I think they were being promoted on this forum, weren't they ?

They have never been an advertiser on the forum. I have heard some decent things about them, including by long-time forum members, so I am surprised by the comments, but they have never been promoted by the forum.

Back