Agent Pipeline

Any of these IMOs (Agent Pipeline, Ritter, Senior Sec Benefits, SMBenefits, SMSales, SMSService, SMDesigns, URL, etc)..have lead programs? If you have used them, what was your experience?

Last edited:
Any of these IMOs (Agent Pipeline, Ritter, Senior Sec Benefits, SMBenefits, SMSales, SMSService, SMDesigns, URL, etc)..have lead programs? If you have used them, what was your experience?

Ritter has a mail program, but I couldn't tell you a darn thing about it.

You keep pimping them. Kickback?

Rick

Nope. Somebody asked a question and I answered. The other time I was having a little fun. I've just recently gotten a few contracts with them and I like dealing with them, so I gave them a plug.
V
V
V

"Any of these IMOs (Agent Pipeline, Ritter, Senior Sec Benefits, SMBenefits, SMSales, SMSService, SMDesigns, URL, etc)..have lead programs? If you have used them, what was your experience?"

Senior Market Design has a free lead program.

They have never been an advertiser on the forum. I have heard some decent things about them, including by long-time forum members, so I am surprised by the comments, but they have never been promoted by the forum.

Hi Sam - Thanks for mentioning the positive comments we received from long-time forum members.

Hi Everybody.

It’s been a while since I’ve posted on the forum. I guess travel for work, life and a growing family have been pulling me away. I’d like to throw my hat in and try to fix a couple things. On the fixing side:

Chazm – If you still need the release, contact me and I can get this done for you. As long as you don’t have a debit balance (which it sounds like you don’t), your new upline (FMO) does not need to sign a reciprocal release agreement. Send me a PM, email or even call and I’ll figure out what’s going on. Also, I’ll find out why you weren’t getting important updates and communication.

8nsand – Sorry about his post. I’m pretty sure he is one of ours. My guess is he was trying to be helpful, but isn’t familiar with what helps vs hurts.

CALTCAgent – Based on some of the comments, I completely understand your concerns. I can assure you though, if we conducted business in that way I would have been out of job years ago.

Here are a few answers on the other topics:

The nuts and bolts of our release policy are pretty basic. If an agent is directly contracted through us, we release as long as there isn’t a debit balance in play. If an agent is contracted through an upline (GA, MGA, SGA, FMO, etc.), we have to get a release letter from the upline before we can release.

We do work with thousands of agents across the country and pay out millions in commission each year. Do we make mistakes? Of course, but we do our best to make things right.

It also sounds like we need to emphasize our value adds more than just recruiting for the next new product. From time to time, I’ll even get calls on the new “Hottest Med Supp”. If those are the types of calls you are getting from my office, I apologize. You should be hearing about some of our value add programs and how to get plugged into them:

• Lead & Marketing Programs
  • Individualized Growth Plans
  • Agency Building Programs
  • Local GA Partnership Opportunities
  • Local Market Consulting
  • Compliance Reviews & Assistance
  • Agent Back Office Support
I hope this helps. Our name has popped up here a few other times and we have received good comments, but I also understand we can make mistakes. If anyone has any questions or wants to talk through any problems, please feel free to reach out to me directly.

Thanks!

Direct Number: 304-755-6451

Chazm – If you still need the release, contact me and I can get this done for you. As long as you don’t have a debit balance (which it sounds like you don’t), your new upline (FMO) does not need to sign a reciprocal release agreement. Send me a PM, email or even call and I’ll figure out what’s going on. Also, I’ll find out why you weren’t getting important updates and communication.

So he couldn't get a release before this was posted on a public forum.

I just can't help but wonder if this being public had anything to do with this?

The nuts and bolts of our release policy are pretty basic. If an agent is directly contracted through us, we release as long as there isn’t a debit balance in play. If an agent is contracted through an upline (GA, MGA, SGA, FMO, etc.), we have to get a release letter from the upline before we can release.

Do you also have a release letter you will give to the agent ?

Since one is required, I would assume you have one ?

So he couldn't get a release before this was posted on a public forum. I just can't help but wonder if this being public had anything to do with this? Do you also have a release letter you will give to the agent ? Since one is required, I would assume you have one ?

Well not exactly, I could of received a release before but I would have had a letter signed by my new upline. It's not a big deal, the company, freedom health, isn't something I really write any more so I'm not sweating it.

I just choose not to get other contracts from them because of my past experience, doesn't mean someone else's would be the same obviously

We do work with thousands of agents across the country and pay out millions in commission each year. Do we make mistakes? Of course, but we do our best to make things right.

Does this mean the agents assign commissions to you? If they didn't, I don't understand how you would be paying this much to agents that are being paid directly from the company. I'm a little confused by your comment here.

Back