Agent Pipeline

Does this mean the agents assign commissions to you? If they didn't, I don't understand how you would be paying this much to agents that are being paid directly from the company. I'm a little confused by your comment here.

I noticed that as well. When a marketer says THEY pay out commissions I get a bit concerned - as if they're doing me a favor by paying me for MY work.

There is no reason for me to believe this of agent pipeline (and I know it's not true about Todd) but FMO/IMOs need to take the attitude they work for their downline, not the other way around.

Rick

So what does it take to stop the recorded voice calls from Agent Pipeline?

If you listen all the way through, they say to press 1 to speak to a rep...press 2 to be taken off the calling list. I've done that several times, but after a few months you get another one. Not sure who the call's from. I always press 2.

If you listen all the way through, they say to press 1 to speak to a rep...press 2 to be taken off the calling list. I've done that several times, but after a few months you get another one. Not sure who the call's from. I always press 2.

I raised holy hell with them and I think I'm finally off all their call lists. Very bad practice on their part and I won't knowingly work with them. They are nothing more than spammers.

Rick

I just give out my google voice number since its so easy to quickly block any number that i choose...

You should be hearing about some of our value add programs and how to get plugged into them:

• Lead & Marketing Programs
  • Individualized Growth Plans
  • Agency Building Programs
  • Local GA Partnership Opportunities
  • Local Market Consulting
  • Compliance Reviews & Assistance
  • Agent Back Office Support

OK, trying to be fair here.

In regards to "local market consulting", what exactly should that mean ?

When talking to FMO's they usually only know their product and not how it compares to other products in a "local market" ?

Even further, they only know about the product they want or you want to contract with.

What would be most helpful is more of an overview. Maybe this is too much to ask.

OK, trying to be fair here.

In regards to "local market consulting", what exactly should that mean ?

When talking to FMO's they usually only know their product and not how it compares to other products in a "local market" ?

Even further, they only know about the product they want or you want to contract with.

What would be most helpful is more of an overview. Maybe this is too much to ask.

I have most of my MAPD contracts through a local FMO so they can keep up on the local changes for me. Has worked out well.

Latest posts

Back