Agent Pipeline

Yes, I actually work for the company and have many years of tenure. Agent Pipleline is one of the largest FMO's in the senior market with agents in 50 states, and 27,000 agents and growing. Family owned business with no stock holders to answer to. This means a much more personal relationship with agents. Also due to the fact of being such a large presence, we have the top contracts with carriers. So whether you are a large MGA or a street level agent, rest assured you are getting top commissions and great support.

Heck of a 1st post. Welcome to the Forum...

They don't really "do" anything but IMO they weren't very helpful. My upline was hard to get a hold of and I had to hear from other FMO's about important info weeks before my upline at agent pipeline would inform me.

The dagger for them was when they called me and asked me to sign up with them on their new Cigna contract and I declined. Understandably, he asked why and tried to ask me again but I told them I wasn't happy with their service and I was signing with another company. He tried to close me again and I let him know my answer was no and I really don't want to hang up on him. He tried to ask me why again! So I hung up the phone.

Just got a mailer from these guys, a postcard and it went in the trash. I think I know who sold my info......because it had a certain carriers name listed under my name in address. Weird.

Just got a mailer from these guys, a postcard and it went in the trash. I think I know who sold my info......because it had a certain carriers name listed under my name in address. Weird.

I just got a post card from them today on a new Med Supp. It didn't say the name of the company, but it's for Companion Life. They're 3 weeks too late. No carrier's name under my address.

You should stay away from agent pipeline. Period.

Consider this a free warning for you that cost another agent (me) a LOT of money.

If you wanna go work with a big box IMO, call Ritter.

Back