For Agents in Houston/Greater Houston Area Agents

Hi.
My name is Paul Yeaple .
I am here to help answer any questions regarding Med Supp/Med Advantage questions that you may have, just pm me. I work with all major companies in the Texas market. I have been doing this for awhile now and hope I can be of some benefit. Even though I am based out of Houston, I have knowledge of San Antonio,Dallas, Beaumont and Corpus Christi markets.

I am also starting to offer contracts for:
Coventry
Family Life (Med Supp)
Sentinel Life
and a few others.

doh....is it possible for an admin to move it for me please...if not let me know so i can delete and repost...
nah I dont need to spam... I just remember when I started out it was a pain to find help..and most FMO's are busy and some FMO's are not even where you do business but meh ..take my post as what you will :)

Last edited:
Any relation to Anne Claudine Yeaple or Troy Karl Yeaple? Those are the only two Yeaple's listed on the TDI website.

I have been licensed for 7 years... work in the industry for 11 years... (since I was 14) I was an assistant in a Mutual of Omaha office in CA.
The TDI website will not show my name as you see it here..because it is an Alias that I use (which I listed when I renewed my license..but the State department Fails some days) and my name has been changed in Harris County..I just dread going to Social Security and having all my contracts changed....what a nightmare

Latest posts

Back