AHIP Certified Agents - What % (approx) Are They of All Health Insurance Agents ?

Thanks for all the contradictions and forgetting to get back to the original question. All I was asking was if anyone had come across any type of information that may relate to an approximation of how many health agents get AHIP certified. I didn't expect everyone to react so negatively to the question. For the record I too scored 98% on the first try. What I stated was just a general consensus of what I hear from other health agents as to why they do not either try or pass the AHIP and how that narrows down the competition for MA sales during AEP which I definitely think it does. Really surprised at all the judgmental and arrogant responses to a pretty general question.

Thanks for all the contradictions and forgetting to get back to the original question. All I was asking was if anyone had come across any type of information that may relate to an approximation of how many health agents get AHIP certified. I didn't expect everyone to react so negatively to the question. For the record I too scored 98% on the first try. What I stated was just a general consensus of what I hear from other health agents as to why they do not either try or pass the AHIP and how that narrows down the competition for MA sales during AEP which I definitely think it does. Really surprised at all the judgmental and arrogant responses to a pretty general question.

I read somewhere on the internet that the percentage is 39.73....

There weren't any 'judgmental' or 'arrogant' statements in this thread, just plain facts or attempts at humor-any 'FMO' who could say it takes 2 weeks of studying to pass AHIP just has no clue so why should anyone take his/her input seriously.

As for the actual number of AHIP certified agents, none of us really cares, why not call AHIP and ask them if it's so important to you?

Are you the official spokesman for all responders on this forum ??? And if you don't care why do you bother to respond ???

Are you the official spokesman for all responders on this forum ??? And if you don't care why do you bother to respond ???

Not at all, just gave you my opinion-as a new poster one thing to learn, though, is build some credibility before thinking about taking shots at other forum members. Your posts have done nothing to achieve that goal.

I guess you don't practice what you preach. You take shots yourself at someone just asking a general question ( as well as some others). Sounds kind of hypocritical. :D

I guess you don't practice what you preach. You take shots yourself at someone just asking a general question ( as well as some others). Sounds kind of hypocritical. :D

He didn't take a shot at you until you asked him if he was the official spokesperson.

If you're going to be in this business, you better grow some thicker skin.

Yes he did and so did some others. My skin is plenty thick thanks.

This was his first response in this thread:

There weren't any 'judgmental' or 'arrogant' statements in this thread, just plain facts or attempts at humor-any 'FMO' who could say it takes 2 weeks of studying to pass AHIP just has no clue so why should anyone take his/her input seriously.

As for the actual number of AHIP certified agents, none of us really cares, why not call AHIP and ask them if it's so important to you?

If you consider that a "shot" then no, you do not have thick skin.

Let me give you one bit of forum advice, there is an ignore function, you might want to consider using it on those of us who offend you. Chances are, some in this thread have already use it on you.

What the expression???

"For every post, there's 100 people who had the same thought but didn't respond." Something like that. ....

AKA....who cares? Go sell something. MAPD or Med Supp. Or FE. Or dog biscuits. Whatever. It doesn't matter what anyone else does.

Back