AHIP Problems, Anyone?

I think it transfers when you log in to the appropriate company site. I believe it might have transferred the first year or two from the AHIP site. Health Net still shows on my AHIP page, and I haven't done health net in several years.

Maybe it transfers from AHIP, I really don't know. I know nothing any more. I have to look for my password.

True, atleast with UHC. Log in and go to training tab, certifications, then AHIP EDC...something like that.

I passed AHIP but couldn't advance on the Abuse, Waste, etc. So, I called and they corrected everything over the phone.

How did they correct it, when I go to Abuse, Waste page it doesn't load.

I sent email, they didn't get back to me yet, I want to be over it already.

Okay im about to start the AHIP. I know I asked you guys this last year, but is there a discount code with humana and bcbs that makes it less than $125??? I cant remember if thats the price after the discount or before....

Okay im about to start the AHIP. I know I asked you guys this last year, but is there a discount code with humana and bcbs that makes it less than $125??? I cant remember if thats the price after the discount or before....

Normal price is $175. Most carriers will provide a $50 discount. And some carriers will cover the $125 if you submit enough business. For example, Aetna/Coventry will actually prepay it all for you if you submitted enough business the prior year.

Normal price is $175. Most carriers will provide a $50 discount. And some carriers will cover the $125 if you submit enough business. For example, Aetna/Coventry will actually prepay it all for you if you submitted enough business the prior year.

Ohh okay. Thanks for the help.

For Aetna it's called Top Runner Status and It is still in the works of what goals you need to meet this year. However, last year, According to Aetna at our conference the goal was submitting 18 apps with a mixture of MAPD and PDP.

Just for a reference for where you should aim.

For Aetna it's called Top Runner Status and It is still in the works of what goals you need to meet this year. However, last year, According to Aetna at our conference the goal was submitting 18 apps with a mixture of MAPD and PDP. Just for a reference for where you should aim.
And if one wants to reference the name of their program, it"s Frontrunner. Top Runner is the name of an energy conservation program.

Back