AHIP Problems, Anyone?

bpenn9

Guru
100+ Post Club
Utah
I reached the end of Module 5, test still locked. Module 5 box is not yellow like Module 4. I have entered and reentered site, different browser and still locked. I have a call into AHIP but had to leave a message. Anyone else run into this? I just want to take the test so I can continue to keep my million dollar PDP renewals.

I have been fighting it since noon. Same problem, get done with module but it doesn't show I did it. I finally got it to show I finished 4 & 5 and even took the test and got a 100%, which I think a Chimp could do, and now it goes back to showing I haven't completed Module 5. And you are right about calling them, either leave a message or it hangs up on you. Brilliant.

I have been fighting it since noon. Same problem, get done with module but it doesn't show I did it. I finally got it to show I finished 4 & 5 and even took the test and got a 100%, which I think a Chimp could do, and now it goes back to showing I haven't completed Module 5. And you are right about calling them, either leave a message or it hangs up on you. Brilliant.

Thanks, sorry you are having the same issues but glad it's not just me. Guess Ill go take a nap.

What the heck is that supposed to mean?:mad:

Made it through all of mine and transmitted to all the companies. Would think for $125.00 they could maybe send us an email confirmation that they were received by all the various companies. It's just a wait and see if they actually got sent or not.

Made it through all of mine and transmitted to all the companies. Would think for $125.00 they could maybe send us an email confirmation that they were received by all the various companies. It's just a wait and see if they actually got sent or not.

I think it transfers when you log in to the appropriate company site. I believe it might have transferred the first year or two from the AHIP site. Health Net still shows on my AHIP page, and I haven't done health net in several years.

Maybe it transfers from AHIP, I really don't know. I know nothing any more. I have to look for my password.

Back