AHIP Was Too Easy . . .

Wonder if there are any Training Video Series on selling Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supps and what the Client receives that will help New Agents learn . . .

I once had a sales manager in a large successful company tell me that if I was successful in the field, I would have some grounds to challenge him on selling techniques in the field. Until or unless that happened, his expectation was that I would follow his prescriptions/proscriptions.

I would submit that as a "pre-video" starting point, you could consider treating some of the comments and advice received here with a little more respect and consideration.

I can only wish that I have received even half as much input on some issues of importance to me, as you have received here on your career situation. This thread seems to me to just be another instance of "red flag waving" with which you are trying to engage the forum. Given all the events preceding it, it is not a good way to obtain a sympathetic engagement with other agents on the forum.

LD

I would submit that as a "pre-video" starting point, you could consider treating some of the comments and advice received here with a little more respect and consideration.

Comments and Advice? Please show me where anyone has given me anything worthwhile towards products / training? All they do is attack my mode of operation. Which may not be for most - but, based on the #'s my company puts up every week - they must be doing something right . . .

But thanks for being a Fan :)

Got 50 of 50 = 100% on first attempt of AHIP which is worthless . . . Paying $125 for that should be a crime . . .

They should have tests on what Medicare plans actually cover - not if Mrs Jones wants Medicare and she is a gypsy - what should she do type questions . . .

Wonder if there are any Training Video Series on selling Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supps and what the Client receives that will help New Agents learn . . .

Was it your first year for AHIP? I think it's the hardest the first time one takes it, after that it's mostly a refresher course with a few updates.

Was it your first year for AHIP? I think it's the hardest the first time one takes it, after that it's mostly a refresher course with a few updates.

Wasn't hard at all. I did it in a few hours. But - the same info is available in the Carrier certs for no fee.

There should be info on how Medicare Advantage Plans / PDP's work - copays, coinsurance, hospital stay costs, medicines, etc.

Back