AHIP Was Too Easy . . .

myinsurebiz

I am what I am . . .
5000 Post Club
Got 50 of 50 = 100% on first attempt of AHIP which is worthless . . . Paying $125 for that should be a crime . . .

They should have tests on what Medicare plans actually cover - not if Mrs Jones wants Medicare and she is a gypsy - what should she do type questions . . .

Wonder if there are any Training Video Series on selling Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supps and what the Client receives that will help New Agents learn . . .

Originally Posted by myinsurebiz View Post

Got 50 of 50 = 100% on first attempt of AHIP which is worthless . . . Paying $125 for that should be a crime . . .

That's what happens when you have 132 IQ.:skeptical:

So true Amtrak . . . It's my Daddy's fault . . .:biggrin:

you just did Ahip Today?

Got my gold plated ( should have been anyway ) Certificate today. Can't believe you have to take that non sense every year . . .

Studying the Producer Guides for some of the Carriers over the weekend. They make more sense . . .

Got my gold plated ( should have been anyway ) Certificate today. Can't believe you have to take that non sense every year . . .

Studying the Producer Guides for some of the Carriers over the weekend. They make more sense . . .

It becomes a nonthinking event, Kind of just do it mindlessly while doing other task's or hatching video's or messing around on the forum

Unfortunately, Little Timmy didn't learn anything despite passing AHIP.

Always so salty ricky . . . Surprised Sam hasn't banned you from the forum by now . . . 6 words for you - Hope Falling Off High Horse Hurts . . .

p.s. - AHIP is a total waste of time . . .

Always so salty ricky . . . Surprised Sam hasn't banned you from the forum by now . . . 6 words for you - Hope Falling Off High Horse Hurts . . .

p.s. - AHIP is a total waste of time . . .

No more a waste of time than trying to educate you.

Why should $am ban me? I haven't told you I hope you break a hip or wished harm upon you. Seems you're the only one of us that did that and $am doesn't seem to mind.

The problem is that you are too "intelligent" to bother learning anything. You will harm the people that will trust you to help. It's too bad you won't do what is necessary to be a quality, ethical insurance agent. Perhaps it's because you lack the integrity as a person.

I'd wish you luck Timmy but you won't need it. You'll fail just as before because you're just a loser.

Rick

It's too bad you won't do what is necessary to be a quality, ethical insurance agent. Perhaps it's because you lack the integrity as a person.

Always hijacking threads with your nonsense . . . Please show me where I've once been "unethical" or have "lacked integrity" ?

Too bad we won't see each other in Vegas . . . :mad:

Back