Are All Bankers Life & Casualty Agents ...

Re: Are All Bankers Life & Casualty Agents Liars?

Find a door marked exit, walk through it. Then find someone on here to contract with for the type of business you'd like to produce.

Make sure to take a list of all your clients with you and contact them once your non-compete expires.

Anyone know how long the non-compete is for florida?

Ha!
Just found out my old boss from 3 years ago just got back in with Bankers.
He talked so bad about them and how everything changed just before he left.
Then I see him on FB post that he is proud to see that Conseco Field is now Bankers Life fieldhouse. And, he hopes to have a good year with them.

stay in touch with him. maybe you can get access to his book after he gets frustrated and quits.

Ha!
Just found out my old boss from 3 years ago just got back in with Bankers.
He talked so bad about them and how everything changed just before he left.
Then I see him on FB post that he is proud to see that Conseco Field is now Bankers Life fieldhouse. And, he hopes to have a good year with them.

Re: Are All Bankers Life & Casualty Agents Liars?

They hire desperate people and don't train them.

"Senior Solutions" is actually worse in my area.

Actually, Bankers Life has one of the best training programs I have seen. They hire desperate people??? They hire people that need to produce an income, just like every other agent out there. Don't get me wrong, there are a few select people that are greedy and will say anything to get a sale, but I have seen that from independent brokers and agents with other companies.

Personally, my license, my future, and my personal reputation mean too much to me to lie and commit "shady" practices just to get a sale. So, blanket statements like the person who started this discussion, "Are all Bankers agents liars", is just plain offensive.

Actually, Bankers Life has one of the best training programs I have seen. They hire desperate people??? They hire people that need to produce an income, just like every other agent out there. Don't get me wrong, there are a few select people that are greedy and will say anything to get a sale, but I have seen that from independent brokers and agents with other companies.

Personally, my license, my future, and my personal reputation mean too much to me to lie and commit "shady" practices just to get a sale. So, blanket statements like the person who started this discussion, "Are all Bankers agents liars", is just plain offensive.

There have to be a few honest Bankers Life agents in the world. But as a rule, they are consistently not. It has to stem from the top down. You just have to check any state department of Insurance complaint records to see that they consistently have the highest complaint record. And most people never file a complaint. I've run across plenty that should but don't.

There have to be a few honest Bankers Life agents in the world. But as a rule, they are consistently not. It has to stem from the top down. You just have to check any state department of Insurance complaint records to see that they consistently have the highest complaint record. And most people never file a complaint. I've run across plenty that should but don't.

But they've sure got a nice Fieldhouse in Indy.....

Doesn't that count for sum-thin...? :goofy:

But they've sure got a nice Fieldhouse in Indy.....

Doesn't that count for sum-thin...? :goofy:

I use to think that Bankers had to be o.k. because Paul Harvey always advertised for them and Paul wouldn't steer me wrong would he???????????

Last edited:
I use to think that Bankers had to be o.k. because Paul Harvey always advertised for them and Paul wouldn't steer me wrong woul he???????????

The rare example of Harvey not knowing "the rest of the story."

Back