Are All Bankers Life & Casualty Agents ...

xrac said:
I have met some decent people who started with Bankers but they left after they figured out what was going on.

Former Bankers agent here. Did not take long to realise what was incorrect. Also how long do you need to be with a company when another agent at your branch blatenly tells a client your no longer with the company and they have been assigned as the new servicing agent and need to meet with them..( happen to walk by this agents cubicle while he pronounced my name and said exactly that he smiled at me at the branch manager did nothing I was gone the next day, well gone in I did not sell any more policies for Bankers)

I got my start with a group that had left Bankers. Benefitted from the great product and FE cold calling training without the unethical crap I heard described by prospects. They set me up well to go indy after one year. I get an extra satisfaction when I close a deal where a BL agent had been before me.

I got my start with a group that had left Bankers. Benefitted from the great product and FE cold calling training without the unethical crap I heard described by prospects. They set me up well to go indy after one year. I get an extra satisfaction when I close a deal where a BL agent had been before me.

What was the group called ?

The rare example of Harvey not knowing "the rest of the story."

Wasn't Paul Harvey's son in trouble with the FCC for making "rest of the story" stuff that his dad then aired?

Paul Harvey was nothing more or less than any other paid talking head out there today. He said what he was paid to say.

"Paul Harvey was nothing more or less than any other paid talking head out there today. He said what he was paid to say."
I respected that he wrote most of his own stuff.

I was trained by them but it was the same bs as bankers.

We had a GA med supp and UHC med supp. We were instructed to only sell the UHC med supp as a last resort. We were told that UHC had the biggest increases in the industry. Lie. We were told that you would receive horrible customer service with UHC compared to GA. Lie.
We were told to open up a clients "worry box" when talking about LTC, you want them near tears.
We were trained that Medicare was just a door opener. You can't make a living by just selling Medicare products. Get in the house, tease them with Medicare and sell LTCi, annuities and life. Get to the Medicare stuff another day.

I was in 3 different offices in one year of being there. When I left I was told by my manager that I wouldn't make it on my own. I left and my trainer and 2 others left a month later and we joined forces. We are all doing much better than we could have ever there. My best training was from the trainer that left with me. And for that I'm glad I joined GA but they are just like bankers

Back