Are All Bankers Life & Casualty Agents ...

Anyone still available to comment on Bankers Life and Casualty and their careers?

Everyone has their own experiences. I am working with them now and I actually like their model. Every agency is different that's what I've learned so far.

My agency is great so far. They're on your a$$ to make calls from mailing campaigns and you just sit there and make calls. I pay 200/mth to share with the overhead.

Being a broker on my own was good but the training was not there. I didn't live in Florida or Texas so I couldn't go with EFES with Ciaccio or anyone else from EFES, I wasn't in Ohio so I couldn't go with Newby, who's a great guy.. I looked up and I saw there was a Transamerica and bankers right by me and so I went with Bankers because the guys in that office were willing to take me on a 6 week training course and teach me the ropes as well as take a percentage so I didn't starve during my training.

Every place is different though I learned since other people I trained with who were going to other offices didn't have the type of training I'm getting.

Re: Are All Bankers Life & Casualty Agents ...

Everyone has their own experiences. I am working with them now and I actually like their model. Every agency is different that's what I've learned so far.

My agency is great so far. They're on your a$$ to make calls from mailing campaigns and you just sit there and make calls. I pay 200/mth to share with the overhead.

Being a broker on my own was good but the training was not there. I didn't live in Florida or Texas so I couldn't go with EFES with Ciaccio or anyone else from EFES, I wasn't in Ohio so I couldn't go with Newby, who's a great guy.. I looked up and I saw there was a Transamerica and bankers right by me and so I went with Bankers because the guys in that office were willing to take me on a 6 week training course and teach me the ropes as well as take a percentage so I didn't starve during my training.

Every place is different though I learned since other people I trained with who were going to other offices didn't have the type of training I'm getting.

Thank you, Rookie.....How long have you been with them?

Chazm...when was the last time you worked for BL&C?

I look forward to more feedback both good or bad.

Thank you, Rookie.....How long have you been with them?

Chazm...when was the last time you worked for BL&C?

I look forward to more feedback both good or bad.

I'm not saying they are the most affordable but people saying that they cut corners. None of the guys I'm with do that. They're just more expensive. If you want better training go captive. They train very well. Maybe some agents have done some terrible thing but at the place I'm at or have been nobody cuts corners.

Nobody wants to get sued so it isn't happening. I will be back as a broker because you do get paid more as a broker but of course you trade that with less training, which is why I'm stick with Bankers for a while.

To anybody who wants to put them down they have no experience with them. I'm not saying it's for everyone but the training is far better than when I was on my own. Once I learn what to do with everything I won't have to be asking for scripts on here or ask so many questions because my base is strong when it comes to my training. All these people asking for scripts refuse to get help from a captive agent.

You can get deep training from Transamerica as well or EFES or Newby with FEXcontracting. Choose a captive agency, train with them, understand a system and move forward.

I'm not saying they are the most affordable but people saying that they cut corners. None of the guys I'm with do that. They're just more expensive. If you want better training go captive. They train very well. Maybe some agents have done some terrible thing but at the place I'm at or have been nobody cuts corners.

Nobody wants to get sued so it isn't happening. I will be back as a broker because you do get paid more as a broker but of course you trade that with less training, which is why I'm stick with Bankers for a while.

To anybody who wants to put them down they have no experience with them. I'm not saying it's for everyone but the training is far better than when I was on my own. Once I learn what to do with everything I won't have to be asking for scripts on here or ask so many questions because my base is strong when it comes to my training. All these people asking for scripts refuse to get help from a captive agent.

You can get deep training from Transamerica as well or EFES or Newby with FEXcontracting. Choose a captive agency, train with them, understand a system and move forward.

There was no reason you couldn't have gone with EFES or FEX. Instead you chose to go with a ripoff.

"My agency is great so far. They're on your a$$ to make calls from mailing campaigns and you just sit there and make calls. I pay 200/mth to share with the overhead."
Wow, you're right. That's a great model right there.

Thank you, Rookie.....How long have you been with them? Chazm...when was the last time you worked for BL&C? I look forward to more feedback both good or bad.

I worked for great American senior benefits in central FL. All the managers were ex managers from bankers and a lot of agents were from there too. They actually bashed bankers frequently but it was structured similar to bankers and I never fully understood their morales.

I worked for great American senior benefits in central FL. All the managers were ex managers from bankers and a lot of agents were from there too. They actually bashed bankers frequently but it was structured similar to bankers and I never fully understood their morales.

Our local one was a group that broke off from Bankers also. It just seemed like Bankers part two but with more competitive companies.

A new guy just took it over. I met him at a Humana meeting. Seemed like a pretty decent guy. I don't think this one was ever at Bankers.

Latest posts

Back