Are All Bankers Life & Casualty Agents ...

Bankers used to be a great company that cared about their agents, now all they care about is confusing seniors with recruits hired only to serve their bottom line. 20 year vet.

I agree. When I first started it they cared about their clients and training their agents. Then it became a puppy mill without regard for its clients of agents.

I know, it is everything but the insurance business there....in fact selling insurance comes last..lol. now they take 10% in some offices from the agents to support the managers parties/promos. On top of getting 50% less commission as an independent....unbelievable. back in the day when they were vested in their agents they used to give the agents 4k a month for marketing, now you have to pay them to work there. no thanks. that's why they only retain people that have bad credit and cannot get a job else ware. most people have left.

Recently had a bankers agent get into one of my clients houses. The agent told my client they should switch from their MAPD to their plan FH (high deductible F).

Their reasoning was this:

She paid into Medicare their whole life, and by taking an MAPD she is throwing away Medicare, and giving away the system she paid into her whole life. She is entitled to Medicare and she should not give it to a private company.
The plan FH is only $81/mo and the company (Bankers) will pay the $2000+ deductible for her, as long as she continues to pay the $81/mo.

sounds like a doi complaint
Recently had a bankers agent get into one of my clients houses. The agent told my client they should switch from their MAPD to their plan FH (high deductible F).

She paid into Medicare their whole life, and by taking an MAPD she is throwing away Medicare, and giving away the system she paid into her whole life. She is entitled to Medicare and she should not give it to a private company.
The plan FH is only $81/mo and the company (Bankers) will pay the $2000+ deductible for her, as long as she continues to pay the $81/mo.

----------

or cms, typical BL ethics. got to make a sale for their sinking office

That's one heck of a whopper to tell just to pick up 972 in annual premium.

So you are saying the size of the lie told shoul be in direct relation to the size of the premium or commission? :)

I was just saying it's a heck of a whopper.... and it's a stupid lie that will quickly be found out as soon as the customer finds they have to pay the 2k deductible.

My license is worth more than a short sighted commission.

I was just saying it's a heck of a whopper.... and it's a stupid lie that will quickly be found out as soon as the customer finds they have to pay the 2k deductible.

My license is worth more than a short sighted commission.

I was kidding.. I knew that wasn't what you really meant..

Back